MIL-STD-1553B Data Bus
Qualified to PAN6484 and JN1032 with proven performance at high levels of vibration and temperature.
- Single contact data bus connectors with EMI and environmental shielding
- Operates in temperatures from -55°C to 150°C
- PBC mounted versions can be supplied
- Qualified to PAN 6484 and JN1032 for use on Tornado and Typhoon Aircraft
- Plug connectors are always supplied with socket contacts and receptacles with pins
- Manufactured from Aluminium Alloy with RoHS compliant Electroless Nickel finish; also available with Cadmium Olive Drab plating
- BUS and STUB terminations are also available
- Anti-vibration threaded mechanism
- Military and commercial aircraft communications
- Utilises MIL-STD-1553B cable
- Designed to customer requirements
- Available with in line couplers
- 711 or 38999 connectors can be used
Contained in a continuous shield that provides electro-magnetic and environmental shielding, the Amphenol LTD Data Bus series has been engineered to suit the requirements of many applications, particularly military and commercial aircraft communication.