A miniature series of circular push-pull and latched connectors.
- Miniature footprint
- Quick release breakaway or latched
- From 7 to 37 contacts
- Sealed to IP68, up to 20m immersion
- 2000+ matings
- Multiple keying options
- Battlefield communications
- Switches, routers and ruggedised laptops
- Harsh environments
- Resilient in severe battlefield situations
- Brass shell as standard, also available in Aluminium
- Black-Silver plating is both low-lustre and corrosion resistant (1000 hours salt spray)
- Other plating finishes include Black Zinc Nickel, Electroless Nickel and Black Zinc Cobalt
Featuring an optional locking mechanism, multiple shell sizes with up to 37 contacts and suitability for overmoulding, Terrapin SCE2 is the preferred choice for miniature connectors in military and other harsh environment applications.